Weddings and Special Events
Tenting provides the ideal solution for outdoor event spaces, while simultaneously allowing guests to enjoy the beauty of the great outdoors. The following should be considered to help determine the correct tent, that will fulfill your requirements, and fit in the space available.
How many people do you need to accommodate under your tent?
What is the type of event?
What type of seating arrangement?
- Theater Style
- Dual Purpose (Ceremony and Reception)
- Conference Style
- Formal Dinner Style
- Casual Event Style
- Cocktail Party with Seating or Standing Cocktail Party or Mixed
- Buffet or served sit down
- Bar and /or beverage station approximately 100 square ft.
- Dance floor / what size? – 5 square ft per person (not everyone will dance, so allow for half of the guests).
- Stage / what size?
- Table for cake, desserts, ice sculpture, sign-ins, and/or gifts
- DJ table – 100 square ft.
- Band area 10 square ft. per person
- Sweetheart table / Dais / head table
- Caterer’s prep station
- Time of day event take place? Will you need lights, heating and/or air conditioning?
- Power source availability – What are your power requirements for sound systems, lighting, heating, fans, generators, etc.?
- Portable restrooms
- Ground surface: Earthen (grass or dirt), Gravel (over dirt), Sand (beach), Asphalt, Concrete, Wooden deck or Combination
25 West Messinger Street
1- 800-360-EVENT (3836)
Call us today servicing
Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Lehigh Valley, Poconos, PA, NJ & NY!