Regardless of whether you’re an amateur or professional event planner, you’ll find these cool apps crucial for planning your next spectacular party, corporate event, fundraiser, reunion, wedding, or conference!
1. Evernote. Keep track of your ideas by organizing everything in a single workspace while sharing everything with your team. This app syncs across your phone, tablet, and computer. It’s like a second brain. No charge for the basic package.
2. Pinterest. Need artistic inspiration? Browse through thousands of photos and boards to inspire your next event’s theme, designs and decorating ideas.
3. Toptableplanner. Simply drag and drop your guests to arrange the seating.
4. Blossom. Helps ensure the event planning team and the client knows who’s doing what & why and at the same time, helps you to focus on what matters most. A Client Review is available so they can approve the final step. This is a fee-based app.
5. 24me. A smart personal assistant helps you be on top of everything, it creates to-do lists with a smart calendar, so you can’t forget anything.
6. Google Drive. Collaborate and manage content ideas through Google Drive’s folders and documents.
7. Doodle Setting up meeting or conference call dates and times just got easier. Instead of trying to coordinate time and dates with endless e-mails, you simply create a poll offering different schedule options. Then each participant can select the best date/time choice(s) for them.
8. Pingg. Create your own party invitations (or hire a designer to do it from the platform), create guest lists, add a gift registry, schedule reminders, thank you messages for attendees, and find local services for your event.
9. Boomset. Great for large events to check people in using QR codes, you can print badges and create wristbands. It also integrates with other platforms/apps, you may already be using for your event, making registration seamless.
10. Planning Pod. All-in-one platform; from planning to promotion to attendee check-in; this event management software does it all with 30+ integrated tools built to simplify how you plan events.
11. CamScanner. Great little app; it transforms your phone into a scanner, so you can digitalize contracts, marketing material, etc. Converts documents to PDF so you can share important documents with clients, quickly at no charge.
12. Dropbox. A cloud storage and sharing space; you can keep all your files and documents for the upcoming event and invite others to share files. Organizes neatly in files and syncs with your computer. Makes sharing much faster than sending attachments via email, only takes seconds and free up space on your computer.
Read: Event Planning Made Easier: 10 Lists You Should Create For Successful Weddings and Parties
Let Special Events Tent and Party Rentals help you make your special day a huge success, from start to finish. We’re more than a tent and party rental company: Our mission is to make your vision a reality. We’re imaginative problem solvers, friendly, courteous sales people, and trained tent installers who will treat you with courtesy and professionalism.
We have everything you need for your large (or small) event, from plans, permits, tents, tables, chairs, lighting, staging, dance floors, linens, plates, generators, portable bathrooms, and more.
Your event is as special to us, as it is to you!
25 West Messinger St.
Call 1- 800-360-EVENT (3836)
Serving the greater Lehigh Valley, Poconos, PA, NJ & NY Areas!