Do you have a big event coming up?The best way to keep track of all the various tasks, duties and activities involved, when planning an event, is to simply create lists. Divvying up your major party planning list into smaller ones, allows you to focus your time on specific items. This also makes being able to delegate tasks much easier.
Below, are 10 suggested lists to create which will make your next party, wedding day, or corporate event, a success; making the most and best use of your time and efforts.
1. Budget List.How much are willing to spend? You can choose from one of the following two different approaches for budgeting.
b) Or by pricing out the costs of food, entertainment, venue, decorations, etc., then determine the total budget for your party.
Then allocate accordingly.
2. Theme list.Have you decided on a particular theme for the event? What is your inspiration?
3. Invitation/RSVP list.
4. Vendor and/or helper List.
5. Decorations list.
6. Food and drink list.What type of food do you want to include? Signature drinks?
7. Supplies list.
8. Music playlist.
9. Day-of-the-event to-do list.
10. Cleanup list
Then when everything is done, kick back and bask in the in party afterglow, knowing it was a huge success!
Let Special Events Tent and Party Rentals help you make your big day a success, from start to finish. We will ensure your event is replete with class and elegance, function and form! We have everything you need for your next big (or small) event, from plans, permits, tents, chairs, lighting, staging, dance floors, linens, and plates, generators, portable bathrooms, etc. Your event is as special to us as it is to you!
25 West Messinger St.
Call 1- 800-360-EVENT (3836)
Serving the greater Lehigh Valley, Poconos, PA, NJ & NY Areas!