- Hanging Japanese, Moroccan or candle-filled lanterns throughout the venue
- Crystal or brass chandeliers, mix up the of sizes and shapes
- Floral arrangements hung upside down so they like mimic chandeliers
- Utilize macramé hangers for hanging potted plants
- Topiaries and potted trees with lights
- Tables that light up
- Beautifully draped chairs
- Decorate the poles with flowers and lights
- Multi-tiered tablecloths or alternate colors of tablecloths on each table
- Drapes can add elegance, divide up spaces within the venue and/or add privacy. Draping fabrics add color and beauty to space.
- You can have fabric simply draped or elaborately by mixing and matching textures and colors.
- Create your own drama by rolling out the red carpet
- Carpeting can bring a splash of color, emphasize a section in the tent, while creating a comfortable feel, absorb sound, creating better acoustics for music and talking
- Stir up your creative juices by visiting interesting websites like Pinterest out there with fun projects for you to create table centerpieces.
- We can add a fantastic dancefloor, entryway, veranda, bar, and buffet areas easily
25 West Messinger St.
1- 800-360-EVENT (3836)
Call us today!
Serving the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton,
Lehigh Valley, Poconos, PA, NJ & NY Areas!