Special Events Tent
Special Events Tent & Party Rentals has been helping clients, large and small, for more than 25 years, offering personalized service, professional skills, and answers to questions that haven’t been thought of yet.
- Initial on-site consultation is complimentary: only by seeing your site can we assure a finished product that satisfies us and our clients.
- Interior Design transforms utilitarian space into a Special Event Venue. Our clients are often sorry to have the ballroom dismantled.
- Consultation and Event Planning secondary to the initial consultation is dependent upon the scope of the project. Additional fees may apply.
- Party CAD drawings of your event venue assist you in visioning the spatial arrangements. Reviewing the layout in advance reduces the likelihood of last minute crises and changes.
- Initial CAD drawings are complimentary.
- Extensive planning to accommodate expanded scope of events may result in additional charges.
- Special Events will deliver ordered items to a previously agreed upon drop-off site, such as a delivery dock, a previously erected tent or an existing building, proximal to our delivery truck
- Additional fees may apply when the delivery site involves transporting equipment beyond the delivery point.
- Special Events will set up the tables and chairs according to your plan, and install linens and chair covers at your venue for an additional fee. Scope of Event determines the need for such services.
- Special Events Tent & Party Rentals will secure necessary permits (location dependent, varying with size, locale, duration of event, utilities, etc.), provide proper paperwork and ensure code compliance for tent installations in public gathering places on behalf of the client, at the client’s expense.