Whether you are hosting a wedding, a corporate or black tie event, need banquet facilities for several months or a season, require temporary warehouse space, or wish to cover a construction site, Special Events can install a Clearspan tents structure that meets your needs. Clearspan tents structures are constructed of extruded aluminum beams and heavy weight vinyl. Their growing popularity comes from many advantages:
- Available in widths from 30 feet to 80 feet and practically unlimited length.
- No guy lines to trip over or center poles to be in the way.
- Able to withstand winds up to 70 mph.
- Slide in roof panels and walls provide best protection from wind and rain.
- Can be secured from unwanted entry with the use of “hard” walls and locking doors.
- Ideal for long-term installations.
- Can be custom built to sustain snow loads of up to 35 lbs per square foot
- Can be heated or air-conditioned
- Suitable for very large gatherings (hundreds or thousands), held over multiple days, weeks or months
- Quiet generators provide electricity where there are no other options.
Our experienced professionals can advise on use of generators, interior set up, and code requirements. CAD drawings permit spatial review in advance of the event. Special Events rents stages and lighting, and we’ll work with your sound professionals when needed. Upon request, we will be on-site for your event.